Sunday, April 1, 2012

Including, but not limited to...

It's Sunday again! Time goes by so fast it's downright frightening. I have to say, I was really excited by all the response I got from my last post. So THANK YOU to everyone who stopped by to have a peek.

It's been a busy week, as usual. Which included, but is not limited to, a trip to the indoor waterpark/pool in Lyngdal, a looong trip to Evje to change the tires on the car, a carsick 3 year old who threw up all over herself and her carseat, family movie and a big bowl of candy, Emilie spending the weekend in Denmark with her best friend, and Rebecca "spending the night" with Madelen in her room (a VERY exciting event, in case you all didn't catch the level of anticipation behind that statement).

And we're just about done the hallway. We didn't manage to get everything we needed this weekend but we're 99% done (except for the new light fixture) so I've decided to share the finished product . Drum roll please....






I love it! :D

And also worthy of mention this week is Easter vacation!!! Rebecca and I have 2 weeks off, the 2 older girls get 10 days and Sindre gets a 4 day weekend. Yipeeeee!! And with Easter comes Easter decorations! The girls LOVE to decorate for holidays. I'm kinda picky at Christmas about what goes where but at Easter, I just let them do it all themselves. And it's just stuff they've made at school and daycare but they think it's just soooo fun to be able to decorate and decide themselves where to put things. I think they did a pretty good job.



What do you think?

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful job you did on your hallway. I love the wallpaper! It looks like it could be in a magazine. Do you just want to go and sit in it for a while. I have a feeling that when our kitchen is finally done, I'm just going to want to look at it...a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. L O V E the floor and the wallpaper!! You did a fantastisk job!!! :) :) Og det gjorde jentene også, nydelige dekorasjoner! Miss you xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you girlies! Very happy with the wallpaper....it was kind of scary cause I bought in on the internet and wasn't sure it would look the same as the picture. And it didn't, it was prettier!! :D Jentene er veldig stolte. De sanver tante!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness Alicia! I love the finished product! It's absolutely beautiful... makes me want to do something with our toy/workout/computer room... hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete